I want to travel the world, I don’t want to go into debt doing it.
I have learned from others, and I hope that others can learn from me.
I am equally interested in researching a trip as I am in the destination I reach.
Usually I forget to actually research what to do at a destination, so I just wing it.
Earning points and miles to me is a means to an ends. It’s not my ends.
With that said, being particularly good at earning points and miles opens many more doors than I could do on my own.
I don’t want to visit every country, but I want to visit most of them.
The world is my oyster and I hope it is yours two. Fortunately no two oysters look the same.
I will be as transparent with my readers as I possibly can, but some things are better left unsaid.
This site exists for several reasons, but most importantly, it is here to:
- Document my personal travels. A diary if you will
- Inspire others to travel the world and teach them how
- To share my knowledge and give back like those who taught me
- To eventually earn compensation for running this blog (there you have it)
- To open doors and opportunities for future travel
- To build relationships that extend beyond physical borders
- To build a readership that looks forward to my posts, adventures, advice and wit
In my world of travel I want to climb mountains, not move them.
These are my dreams. There are many like them, but these are mine.
Well, what you are seeing are often my dreams of past. Once they became real they stopped being dreams. But I will never stop dreaming new.
Here is a picture of me sitting on a turtle.