Let us create a Safe Bet Adventure for you.
A Safe Bet adventure is a custom-tailored holiday.
We do all the work. You spend your time exploring the world, not the internet.
With a Safe Bet Adventure, the vacation of your dreams becomes a reality.
Ready to pack your bags and leave?
The world is your oyster, it’s time to make some pearls.
Sample Safe Bet Adventure
We created this Safe Bet Adventure for a client’s 30th birthday. We designed the trip within his budget through the use of point programs and some group tours.
Meet Argentina: New Year’s Birthday Bash
Get ready to eat and drink your way through Argentina. We balanced these indulgences with walking tours and a detox spa day before the return to the real world.
Length: 7 days
Price: Estimate $3,200 per person based on double occupancy (excluding air and no point program usage)
Type: Private custom experience
Dates: Based on your preferred travel dates
- The chance to stay at several of Argentina’s top hotels
- Buenos Aries, a lively city full of culture
- Private wine tour and tasting at a boutique winery in the Uco Valley
- Experience a five course winery lunch in Mendoza
- Culinary experiences including a traditional cooking class and secret supper at a local puerta cerrada
- Once-in-a-lifetime experiences including private Evita tour, tango lessons or a Boca Juniors game
- And more!
- 4 nights of deluxe luxury and boutique accommodations in Buenos Aries (e.g., Park Hyatt Buenos Aries)
- 2 nights of deluxe luxury and boutique accommodations in Mendoza (e.g., Casa de Uco, the Vines, or the Park Hyatt Mendoza)
- Daily breakfast at your accommodations & deluxe multi-course dinner in the Uco Valley
- Private half-day orientation tour of your neighborhood in Buenos Aries
- Group (maximum 8 people) cooking class in Buenos Aries at the home of a local chef
- Private full-day tour of wineries in Mendoza wine country (can be self-guided)
- Spa day (facial and massage) to relax before you head back to the real world
- Private transfers from Airports to hotels
- Private transfers from your hotels to the airports for departure
- Detailed pre-departure information (including money & currency, packing for Argentina, etiquette & tipping, how to stay connected via mobile & Wi-Fi, survival words & phrases, foods to try, and much more) to help you prepare for your trip
- 24/7 emergency in-country assistance while in Argentina
- Travel insurance
- Meals, tours, experiences, etc. other than those specified
- Entrance fees or local transport at each destination, except as specified
- Personal expenses such as baggage handling, rental mobile phone or pocket Wi-Fi, laundry, mini-bar, etc.
- Any other services not specified