We have been able to experience several trips of a lifetime through budgeting and planning.
Through our independent affiliate Pique Travel Design, we can help you create your dream Wanderlist. And better yet, make that dream a reality.
WHAT IS A WANDERLIST®?
Travel is an investment in time, money and memories. If done right it can be a very enriching experience. If done wrong, it can quickly become a wasted opportunity. To help safeguard against potential problems, we’ve created America’s first travel portfolio planning service – Wanderlist®.
A travel portfolio uses the same principles as your financial plan. When working with a financial advisor you establish goals and build a diversified plan to achieve them.
Travel can work the same way. Most of us know the places we want to visit. Instead of inefficiently planning our trips one at a time, why not use this knowledge to achieve a greater return on your investment?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A WANDERLIST®?
- Enjoy peace of mind with a master travel plan
- Always have your next trip to anticipate and enjoy
- Achieve more efficient use of your time by eliminating hours personal research
- Save thousands of dollars by eliminating backtracking to destinations that can be easily combined into one trip
- Secure your spot during peak periods by planning ahead
- Maximize your travel dollar by locking in favorable rates, negotiating prices for repeat bookings and adjusting trip timing
- Strategically earn and redeem frequent flyer miles and credit card points – points planning (we do not use “manufactured spend”)
WHAT STEPS ARE INVOLVED IN THE WANDERLIST® PLANNING PROCESS?
We have five simple steps in creating your travel portfolio plan.
- Audit – the process starts with a short 15 minute survey. Once completed, we host a planning session to gain a better understanding of your hopes and expectations.
- Design – we get started on your plan by cross referencing your destinations against a dozen or more filters such as price fluctuations, geographic combinations, political environments, etc.
- Review – we present our preliminary plan and listen to your input.
- Revise – using your thoughts and comments as guidance we finalize your Wanderlist®.
- Wanderlist® – we present final documents, which strategically organize your travel dreams.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO COMPLETE A WANDERLIST PLAN?
The entire planning process takes 3-4 weeks to complete, depending on the number of destinations under consideration. Clients start with an easy 15 minute online survey completed by each participant. We then schedule a 1-2 hour consultation to review the results and start designing your very own Wanderlist portfolio plan.
HOW MUCH DOES THE WANDERLIST PLAN COST?
Jeffsetter Travel is offering our Wanderlist® planning service for an introductory $750 consultation fee. This is a tremendous value since clients save on average over $10,000 by efficiently managing their travel dreams. In exchange for our strategic insight, we respectfully request that your future leisure trips (7 days or more) are handled by PIQUE Travel Design.
Here is an example our 14 day honeymoon to Paris, Oktoberfest and Mauritius retailed for approximately $43,000. We paid approximately $10,000 USD out of pocket. This was just one trip. Our first Anniversary was to French Polynesia and the Cook Islands. You can read about how we did this on our blog.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact us to start your own Wanderlist® plan or learn more about this service.