Well, that was awesome.
I teased our flight on the Etihad apartment last week, and today we have a podcast where I talk about the experience while it is fresh in my mind. This flight was amazing; everything I hoped it would be!
I’ll share some photos below, but make sure to listen to the podcast to hear all of the details!
Here are the items I talk about in the podcast:
- Getting the Etihad Chauffeur service booked
- Check in experience
- Fast track through customs
- Etihad Lounge Sydney
- SO much space
- Beautiful features and accents. Just so comfortable and spacious. It’s unlike anything I have ever seen
- The chef coming by to take your order
- Eating the meal together was really cool
- Sleeping in the apartment
- Showering on an airplane
- Chauffeur service from Abu Dhabi to Dubai (and the drivers bad gas)
Overall impressions: the best flight experience that is available commercially at the moment there. It was amazing in every way, and I wouldn’t expect anything less.